Friday 26 September 2014

Day Two

Summary of the training

  •  Meaning of the internet
  • Journalism research via internet /search tips
  • internet in every day journalism- African and international web resources
  • journalistic research through the internet/ search assignments- working with blogs
  • We also discussed briefly the Murdoch's speech on digital media which raised the fruitful discussion        
  • During the training, I liked mostly the topic of journalistic research through the internet.  I disliked the way we discussed the Murdoch's speech on digital era. We didn't intensively discussed it even though seemed to be like the basement of our training. I am convinced that we shall discuss it later deeply.  
  • The training has been useful to me because I came across with the search engines that I never known before. These are like  the African and international web resources.

No comments:

Post a Comment