Friday 26 September 2014

Day Three

The training was fantastic. It was more practical. My expectations towards searching information to feed  blog were met.

In summary, day three covered journalistic research through the internet, plagiarism and copyrights and working more with blogs . The training in general has been very helpful to me as the lecturer in journalism courses. In the last day of the training,I did research on Smart Kigali among many research I did  in various search engine. Because of this research, in the future I plan learning more in searching and teach my students on these experiences

 I am expecting to teach my students on how to create blogs, how to search information from the internet, how to use links in blogs and photos. Finally, I expect my students to benefit more on BLOGS creation.

Finally, I didn't like the time allocated to this training. The training should be extended to at least 10 days in the future

Thanks to the trainer. He is very competent in this field. Welcome again

No comments:

Post a Comment